We are always looking for good talent! Come join our team.
Custom A/V Installer - Security Tech
Our high-end custom home integration company needs a motivated and professional a/v installer-technician and/or security techs. Our company provides expert design, installation and service for home technology integration systems specializing in custom home theater design, home automation, lighting control, audio/video systems and distribution, climate control, motorized shades, security, surveillance, structured wiring and networking systems.
We are looking for a take charge installer in the local Atlanta, GA area to join our installation and service team. Must have some experience in installing, programming, and servicing integrated systems for home theater, whole-house audio/video systems, lighting control, surveillance and security systems, networking, and integrated control. Candidate must be self-motivated, very personable and of good character, professional presentation, is detail oriented with good organization and leadership skills. Someone who is passionate about custom electronics and is all about providing top notch service to very high end clients. Should have ability to deal with customers in a professional friendly manner, managing, conducting, and finishing all projects in an efficient manner.
This person would work as a lead or alongside a lead installer and is responsible for the installation, programming and service of residential and small commercial a/v systems. This will include pre-wiring, trim-out and installation/programming of all systems.
- High professional standards are a must.We prefer at least 1-3 years' experience in the home theater, multi-zone audio/video, security, and home automation fields.
- Familiarization with current A/V components, technologies and techniques. Control 4, Elan g!, URC, Lutron, and low voltage experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge and experience with remote control programming, in-wall speaker installation, projection screens and projectors, pre-wiring and whole house audio distribution systems.
- Experience in the pre-wire of theaters, rooms, and entire homes with the following wire formats – RG-6, CAT-5, varying gauges of speaker wire, varying degrees of cables, RGB, VGA, HDMI, and any other video formats.
- Troubleshooting systems and problem solving skills needed.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet and network connectivity.
- Knowledge of and experience with power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to lift heavy objects/boxes and climb ladders.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- A commitment to the utmost and highest professional customer service skills and communication.
- Must be self-motivated when working alone, but also able to work within a team setting.
- Applicant must possess a clean driving record with valid driver's license.
- Criminal background checks will be performed.