Who We Are
We are a full-service residential and commercial custom electronics design and integration company serving Atlanta, Georgia and the surrounding areas. Our home entertainment system and smart home automation solutions make your property safe, elegant, fun and easy to use. Home owners experience technology that is intuitive, simple, and reliable. We will provide you with a system that is compelling and designed especially with you and your family’s lifestyle in mind. Our team is comprised of world-class experts in every field whose number one priority is to provide the best products and services to our clients.
Our mission is to connect people with innovative technology solutions to simplify and enhance their lives at home and work. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance and delivering easy-to-use options for all electronics systems within their residential or commercial space. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will help inspire, educate and problem-solve for our customers.
Why Choose AAA?
The design and installation of electronic systems into your Atlanta, Georgia home or business is not as simple as it sounds. Having the right equipment is only part of the decision making process. Integrating all the systems for easy use requires expertise in a wide variety of disciplines such as architecture, ergonomics, construction, acoustics, sound isolation, electronics, automation, IT networking, seating, and lighting.
At Atlanta Audio & Automation, we are professionally trained and certified experts in our field. We stay abreast of the most innovative technologies and cutting edge dependable brands. Our philosophy and experience which we bring to every customer project includes the following principals:
- Comfort. Besides technology, we implement ergonomic and user-friendly solutions. We promise that when we leave your home in Atlanta, GA, you will be able to operate your smart home automation system with the touch of a button. No manuals to read - nothing to write down.
- Communication & Coordination. From our first meeting, we listen and maintain open lines of communication. We build relationships face to face so, you will see our experts from planning to installation to service. We coordinate with all the contractors, manage the process, and keep you apprised.
- Life-Style. We create smart home automation solutions to fit your needs and lifestyle. We have an owner’s mentality so we will recommend and design the home theater and whole house automation systems that will be right for you within your budget.
- One-stop solutions to bring the technology of tomorrow into your home and business today.
- We are licensed and insured in the state of Georgia. We provide you with the necessary assurance that the job will be done right, while protecting your property.
- Product Selection. We help you choose smart home automation products to fit your needs and budget - no more and no less. We have long-term relationships with our manufacturers who share in our commitment to provide high level quality and innovation to their products.
- Atlanta Audio & Automation has two state-of-the-art showrooms in Atlanta and Marietta, respectively. We have designed our show rooms to demonstrate all of the technologies that are available to home owners today. The focus of our showroom is to demonstrate the features and benefits of these home technology, home theater, and smart home automation products, and to show just how beautifully and unobtrusively these home electronic components can fit into your decor and lifestyle.
- Service & Support. We provide “White glove service” to our customers in Atlanta, GA and the surrounding areas. If you have a problem just call us and we will take care of everything from product guarantees, to system integration, to service. No more hassles. Our service guarantees are paramount to our success. We guarantee our work.
- We guarantee our work. Plus we provide free in home service for up to one year from date of final project installation.